Monday, August 13, 2012

I haven't post about the last three training sessions as they were uneventful.  I had expressed to Dr. Rey my concerns about TRex zoning out - that had been part of the issues with him in the past that had led to understanding about the speech delay and verbal processing.  Dr. Rey explained that this is similar to me being bored in a meeting and using that time to think about what I need to buy at the store.  He did indicate that TRex will learn how to deal with boredom as he gets older and that the neurotherapy should help him.

TRex was very fidgety today at neurofeedback.  So I guess it is time to institute an earlier bedtime.  I have put this off for as long as possible because I cherish the evening time with him since I work.  Starting tonight bath time is 8 pm followed by bed (in his own bed!) at 830pm.  I am a little sad but he needs the sleep time so he can be ready for Mrs. Roach's class.  I guess this means I can go to the gym at 9 pm instead of having to get up before the butt crack of dawn. (In my previous life BT I worked out at 9 pm so this will be good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment