Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tuesday -July 31st (Neuro 10) and Thursday - August 2nd (Neuro 11)
Both appointments were rather normal.  TRex knows what to expect.  He ate well before the appointments and trained well.  I talked to Dr. Ray about TRex still using some jargoning and basically he told me to not be so uptight about it.  Obviously TRex knows how to talk so he is just messing with me.  So since then, when TRex does that I ask him if he wants a bottle to go with the baby talk and he quits it.

TRex has been so very verbal lately which of course I have craved.  Some examples are:


TRex:I am getting a new car when I am 16
Me: Oh really?
TRex: Yeah a Kia or a Mustang or a truck and it is going to go fast
Me: I guess you need to save your pennies
TRex: No problem Mom. I have pennies in my room.

TRex: Mom there are two parts of the Bible. Did you know that? What are the two parts?
Me: What?
T
Rex: Silly Momma. The old testament and the new testament.

His class roster arrived on Saturday.  I am very excited as he likes all the classmates he knows (4 are new students) and he loves his new teacher.  All the paperwork is complete.  He asked to buy his lunches at school.  So we are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment